Monday, October 4, 2010

nota buat ibu

eomeonie daehan memo

This next 17 October 2010, there will be a history in my life where this is my first time away from my mother. It’s not i’m going to oversea for continuing my study but my mum will going to perform a hajj. This is for first time my mother will leave all of us for long time. Actually, it’s only take about two month for her to go to ‘haji’ but for me and my entire family member, it is too long. I cannot imagine we celebrate a ‘hari raya qurban’ without her. I am really worried about her because she go to Mecca only with my grandma, for some reason, my father cannot accompany them although they registered together. I’m afraid if she goes and never comeback. I know she is going to Mecca as the invitation from Allah for prayer and perform the fifth pillar of Hajj and i shouldn’t think unnecessary things. I’d only want her comeback safely and i pray for Allah so that my mother s ‘doa’ in Mecca will be accepted by Allah. Before she go, i write this note for her, hopefully she will read one day, but not today because she is busying reading and watching the Haji & Umrah played on DVD.

2 comments: